Bombay Bombay Sapphire Gin 75cl x1
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on thousands of products in Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Bombay Sapphire is a world famous gin known for its distinctive blue bottle.
Every drop contains 10 hand-selected botanicals from exotic locations around the world.
The most versatile gin for cocktail creativity.
Perfectly balanced, bright and fresh.
Bombay Sapphire Gin is the world's number one premium gin known for its distinctive blue bottle.
The finest hand-selected botanicals from around the world are gently vapour infused, never boiled, to capture their bright, vibrant flavors.
Ten all-natural, sustainably sourced exotic botanicals from the Cubeb Berries from Java to the spice of West African Grains of Paradise, play a role in creating a perfectly balanced, bright, fresh, clean flavor.
At 47% alcohol by volume, this Bombay Gin is versatile and perfect for cocktail creativity.
Create sophisticated alcohol drinks including a Bombay Mule, Red Snapper, Bombay Spritz or classic Gin and Tonic, or serve this hard liquor along with seafood platters, cheeses and fruits to elevate the experience.
Bombay Gin provides the perfect canvas for any cocktail including vodka liquor cocktails.
Enjoy Bombay Responsibly.
A fresh, balanced taste with bright citrus notes. Each sip features notes of juniper, citrus coriander, peppers and spices. BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin goes well in a martini cocktail or Tom Collins.
2019 Ultimate Spirits Challenge Excellent, 93 Points, Highly Recommend; 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold Medal; 2016 International Wine & Spirit Competition Silver Outstanding Medal.
- Bombay Sapphire Gin World famous gin
- known for its distinctive blue bottle
- Made with ten botanicals that create a balanced, bright, fresh flavor
- Uses a unique vapour infusion that draws distinctive flavors from botanicals
- Create sophisticated alcohol drinks including a Bombay Mule, Red Snapper, Bombay Spritz or classic Gin and Tonic
- Bombay Sapphire Gin is 47% alcohol by volume
- Awards include double gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2017 and gold at the Beverage Testing Institute in 2020
- SKU: BO433GR0KNC4YNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 1
- Color: N/A
- Main Material: N/A
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall/Food
- NAFDAC No.: N/A
Verified Ratings (8)
8 verified ratings
Comments from Verified Purchases(4)
I like it
Its Bombay Sapphire
Best in class Gin ...just go for it