- 5 stars(1)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
- Sold by TAKE THATSeller Score:94%Selling on Jumia: 2 years100+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Economy Postal Shipping
14 - 15
30 - 50
Ibadan, Abuja, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt
15 - 16
30 - 50
16 - 18
30 - 50
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Sunday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
Secure & Reliable Payment
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items
Click here for more information on our Returns Policy.
Maxtron 2000VA UPS provides emergency power that keeps appliances connected to it running at least for a short time when the input power source or mains power fail. This UPS is typically used to protect and power certain equipment such as Personal Computers, Televisions, Decoders, POS etc. It provides comprehensive protection to valuable equipment from power surges and spikes and also provides pure voltage with boost and buck AVR.
It is simple and easy to install and low cost.
● Microprocessor-based digital control
● Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
● Auto-sensing frequency
● Wide input voltage range (in-built AVR)
● Power-on self-test
● Cold start
● Auto restart when mains power is restored
● Auto track mains phase to ensure that inverter output voltage has the same phase with utility voltage, reducing transfer time and peak surge
● Intelligent battery management: battery temperature compensation to extend the battery life; three-stage charging to shorten recharge time
● Short circuit, battery over charge / over discharge, overload, surge protection
● Automatic charging in OFF mode
● Optional no-load shutdown
● Optional RS232 / USB communication port and RJ11 / RJ45 protection
● LED display or LCD display selectable
● Unattended safety shutdown: system alarm and auto Power-On / Off by RS232 or USB interface communicating with PC